www.Selfcatering-Directory.co.uk - The Self Catering Directory.
Home > Ashbourne
Callow Top Holiday Park, Callow Cottages
Self Catering Accommodation, Cottages, Villas, Gites and Apartments
Self Catering Directory Details Page
"Two beautiful traditional cottages, oak beams throughout, full facilities."
Callow Top Holiday Park, Callow CottagesTelephone - 01335 344020
Phone - 01335 344020
Please mention the
SelfCatering-Directory.co.uk when phoning.
| Sleeps up to 7. Prices from £280 to £475 per week. Short breaks from £235|
|Our two beautiful, centrally heated, oak beamed cottages are located on the ouskirts of Ashbourne on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Each has colour TV with Freeview & DVD, fully fitted dining kitchen and a lovely bathroom. Both are tastefully decorated & have a 3 star rating.
The cottages are semi detached and, by hiring both cottages, up to 12 people can be accommodated.
Travel cots and highchairs can be provided on request.
Ashbourne Cottage sleeps up to 7
- 1 double bedroom with double and single bed
- 1 bunk room with 2 full size bunk beds.
- Double sprung bed settee in the lounge.
Dovedale Cottage sleeps up to 5
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom
- Double sprung bed settee in lounge.
Are available as follows:
Friday - Monday (3 nights)
Monday - Friday (4 nights)
Ashbourne Cottage £255 and Dovedale Cottage £245
Many footpaths lead from the site and we are in the ideal location for exploring the Derbyshire and Staffordshire Peak District. We also have on-site coarse fishing.
Attractions in the area include:
- Alton Towers (just 20 mins drive)
- Chatsworth, Haddon Hall & Sudbury Hall (stately homes)
- Gullivers Kingdon (theme park for younger children)
- Heights of Abraham (cavern & cable car ride)
- Crich Tramway Museum
- Carsington Water (reservoir, visitors centre, shops & circular cycle track)
- Bakewell, Matlock, Buxton and Ashbourne market towns.
The cottages are situated on our 4 star holiday park & have full use of all the facilities (available Easter - end Oct)
- Heated pool available from 1st May to end September.
- Traditional pub serving good pub food & real ales.
- WiFi hotspot (chargable)
- Children's Play Area
- Tissington Trail Cycle path runs through our property &
we hire cycles.
- Pool & Table Tennis
- Amusement Arcade
From 8th November 2010 - 1st April 2011 short breaks are available at the following cost:
Cottage 1 £160
Cottage 2 £170
The price also includes cycle hire and coarse fishing tickets if required.