Situated on a hill top with views of rolling countryside, fields and forests to all four aspects, Lodge farm is the ideal setting for a get away from it all holiday or short break. The peace and tranquillity that surround the cottages helps you to unwind away from the pressures and stresses of day to day living.
Fully self contained stone and oak beamed cottages. Private gardens, BBQ, ample parking. Perfect base for Burghley House, Rutland Water, and Tolethorpe.
THE GOOD LIFE
Please take time to visit our own website to discover the full extent of our facilities.
We are both very keen gardeners, and the our target is to develop a haven for wildlife around the farm house. Deer, badgers, and a whole host of beautiful birds are all regular visitors. (Including a family of woodpeckers!)
In addition to our own eggs, we also offer a range of fresh fruit and vegetables from the gardens and orchard. (subject to season and availability.)
What could be nicer for the children than fresh eggs collected for breakfast?
We provide independent high speed broadband connections to each cottage so you can stay in touch with work or family.
Arrival and departure days are flexible.
* Short Breaks available.
* Cots/Highchair/Laundry service available.
Recent comments from the guests include the following:-
* Fantastic cottage!"
* "Superb accommodation!"
* "Tranquil location, surrounded by history, delightful hosts."
* "Just what we needed, cosy, peaceful, friendly owners, a great cottage!"
* "Lovely family welcome."
* "Very clean, wonderful food, very homely."
* "Very relaxing in the countryside away from the hustle and bustle of city life!"
* "Great place we'll be back!"