This self-contained wing in our large country house offers luxury self catering for up to 8 people.
Opened in December 2004, this new accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms (with kingsize sleigh beds), 1 twin bedroom, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuite) plus an additional separate WC, lounge, kitchen and dining area.
Dunlichity House is set on a raised knoll amidst 12 acres of private grounds.
The grounds are home to heron, ducks, osprey, pheasant, hare, deer, otters and badgers.
Guests may fish on our lochans which are are stocked with 8 species of trout and salmon.
The location is idyllic and quiet with outstanding scenery.
Highland views can be seen in all directions.
We have our own pure Highland water from a source 240 feet underground.
An extremely high standard of accommodation is provided with lots of special extras including:
- 8 person hot tub
- Satellite TV in all rooms (including the kitchen)
- American fridge/freezer with ice maker and water dispenser
- Cappucino machine
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Swings and trampoline (under 16s must be supervised)
- Please note that this accommodation is completely No Smoking.
- Although pets are not allowed in the house, kennels are available for dogs.
- 15 minutes drive from Inverness City
- 30 minutes from Inverness Airport
- 10 minutes drive to Loch Ness
- 30 minutes from Aviemore and the Cairngorm mountains for winter skiing
- Ideal for touring castles, distilleries, etc.
- 3 miles from Loch Ruthven RSPB reserve.
- Lots of good hill / flat ground walking and cycling in immediate area
Please visit the Tordarroch Wing self catering web site for more information and photos