Sleeps 2 - 4 persons. Conveniently located for the centre of Stanhope - 1.4 miles.
Self Catering Holiday Cottage in open countryside in private tree lined grounds with beautiful panoramic views overlooking Stanhope and the Durham Dales.
Three, five, and seven day hire periods. Rates for 2 and 4 persons. Please see our website for details.
We created the self catering accommodation as a location for a relaxing country break in a tranquil environment with a quiet, comfortable nights sleep, yet conveniently located for the centre of Stanhope (1.4 miles), local amenities, and a 15 minute walk to the nearest pub.
A perfect place for starting walking and cycling holidays or for discovering Stanhope and the Durham Dales. For more information on things to do in Stanhope and the Durham Dales please visit our website, or the tourist information centre in Stanhope.
Located in a stone barn conversion our self catering accommodation sleeps 4 persons:-
- Two double bedrooms
- Both bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom.
- Four poster bed.
- All bedrooms include a sofa or chairs, tea/coffee making facilities.
- All bedrooms include linen and towels.
- Lounge/dining room with 32" TV and DVD player.
- Fitted kichen with dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, crockery and utensils, pots and pans.
- Central heating.
- Large private car park.
- Free fishing at our small carp pond. Four pegs.
- Covered and open sitting areas with beautiful views. BBQ hire.
- We do not accommodate children less than 14 yrs of age.
- No pets.
For further details on our self catering holiday cottage, including photographs of our Stanhope location, and information on how to find us by road, please view our website.