www.Selfcatering-Directory.co.uk - The Self Catering Directory.
Home > Nr Arundel
Stable cottage, Brookfield Farm
West Sussex United Kingdom
Self Catering Accommodation, Cottages, Villas, Gites and Apartments
Self Catering Directory Details Page
"Cosy converted stables on edge of farm with woodburner, sleeps 6 + cot, accepts pets, Wifi Internet access throughout. 4 star award. "
Stable cottage, Brookfield FarmTelephone - Email only
Phone - Email only
Please mention the
SelfCatering-Directory.co.uk when phoning.
| £400-£650 a week/sleeps 6 plus cot|
|Snug at the edge of the beautiful South Downs, Stable Cottage offers the comfort of Converted stables on a farm, setting,(but different enterprise) with a vast array of things nearby to see and do.
* Attractive three bedroom cottage professionally converted from 19th century stables.
* Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams.
* Newly carpeted.
* Sleeps 6 + 1 - cot.
* Bright sun room/lobby.
* Central heating and hot water included.
* Linens, duvets, cleaning supplies included.
* Bathroom - bath and shower.
* Woodburner - wood included.
* Fully fitted kitchen including microwave.
* Television - video/DVD/CD.
* Washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Dogs by prior arrangement only.
* Paddocks available by arrangement.
* Stable Cottage doesn't have a garden but there is a patio to enjoy
* Two parking spaces.
* Welcome package will be provided; Tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, cereal, fresh eggs, etc.
* Wifi Internet access throughout cottage.
COMMENTS FROM OUR GUESTS:
Here are some comments from some of our guests this year: "A warm and cosy cottage, very well kitted out...some lovely touches" May 2010.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Sussex and the cottage we found to be very comfortable and was ideal for our requirements". Mr & Mrs G. July 2010.
"I cannot remember that we have ever stayed in such a complete cottage. We will surely recommend it to our friends"! July 2010.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Sussex and the cottage we found to be very comfortable and was ideal for our
requirements". Mr & Mrs G. July 2010.
"Had a fantastic stay at Stable Cottage. A comfortable cottage and very well stocked kitchen. We really enjoyed sitting out on the terrace with a glass of wine after a fun packed day, watching the sun go down". August 2010.
"Weather effected week made more than bearable by your lovely cottage. the girls loved it and would love to see it again". August 2010.
|Bedroom 1 - Bedroom 1 has two single beds, bedside tables and lights.|
|Bedroom 2 - Double Bedroom with hanging wardrobe, cuboard and storage.
Bedside tables and lights.|
|Bedroom 3 - Bedroom 3 has two single beds, with hanging wardrobe. Bedside tables and lights.|
|Dining area. - This dining area seats six very comfortably and can be served from the wide counter top in the open plan kitchen. Great for entertaining.|
|Front of cottage - This has a patio and seating for six people. Great for watching the horses go by and sipping a glass of wine as the sun goes down|
|Kitchen - Open plan kitchen with plenty of counter space and all modern appliances.|
|Village pond - Walberton village pond is five minutes walk and has a large green for playing football etc.|