* NEC exhibitors and/or visitors - benefit from being just 20-25 minutes' drive away, and having free parking, unlike City hotels.
* Visitors to Birmingham, the Bullring, the Mailbox, NIA, ICC & Symphony Hall.
* Golfing breaks - we are just 25 minutes' drive from The Belfry and within a half-hour drive of another dozen excellent courses.
* Walking holidays - we are just 3 miles from Sutton Park & Nature Reserve; even if you stayed for two weeks you wouldn't be able to explore all of the 2,400 acres of natural beauty.
* People working in or visiting Walsall and surrounding areas including Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Cannock and Lichfield.
* Anybody wanting a very affordable West Midlands base close to the motorway network of M6/M6 Toll/M5/M42/M54.
Victoria Dwellings features:
- 2 double bedrooms being one twin room which can also convert to superkingsize (6ft wide x 6ft 3), and a further double room.
- A further single bed available if required.
- All rooms have LCD TVs with digital channels.
- 2 bathrooms, both having showers with slider rails (not fixed heads).
- Comfy lounge with leather sofas, widescreen TV and DVD player, plus CD stereo, games and books.
- Dining room with table for 6
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer.
- Little private garden and 5 minutes' walk to Walsall Arboretum, with over 80 acres - bring your dog!
- Free WiFi broadband and parking.
Situated in a quiet road just 5 minutes' walk from shops and a choice of pubs serving great-value food. If you have a pet you would like to bring with you, please call to discuss this but we will always try to help.
Payment by credit or debit card, cheque or bank transfer.
© www.SelfCatering-Directory.co.uk 2002 - 2020