www.Selfcatering-Directory.co.uk - The Self Catering Directory.
Home > Brighton
East Sussex England
Self Catering Accommodation, Cottages, Villas, Gites and Apartments
Self Catering Directory Details Page
"Beautiful Sylish Apartment on the Seafront in Regency Square, Central Brighton"
65-66 Regency Square
Telephone - +44 (0) 7799 694 729 Fax - +44 (0) 7092 020 796
Phone - +44 (0) 7799 694 729
Please mention the
SelfCatering-Directory.co.uk when phoning.
| Apartment £350 per week sleeps 4|
|Central Seafront Location
• Regency Square is right on the seafront and looks on to the famous old West Pier. There is a large multi level car park under the Square for secure parking.
• All the bars and restaurants of Preston Street and Western Road are a few seconds away. The famous Lanes, Churchill Shopping Centre/Mall and Amusement Pier are all a short walk away.
• The apartment overlooks Regency Square and its sunny west facing aspect allows you to enjoy sunsets over the ocean and West Pier.
Inside the Apartment
• The cosey apartment has large Regency style bowed sash windows with long window seat. The living room is spacious and newly decorated. There is a large glass top breakfast bar which can dine five guests.
• There is a suede couch, single suede seat and deck chair allowing seating for five guests.
• The bathroom off the hallway has a bath and shower, sink and toilet in a bright airy room. There is gas central heating and instant hot water on demand whenever you need it.
• The bedroom has a large east aspect sash window overlooking a wall covered in ivy. There is a large fitted wardobe and TV/DVD player on the wall for your entertainment. This room has a really comfy double bed.
• Sir Edwin Henry Landseer (born 1802) lived in Landseer House. He was a prolific painter and artist of the Victorian age. Landseer is probably best remembered for the design of the lions that stand on all four corners of Nelsons Column in the centre of Trafalgar Square in London.
Bed Set Up
• Comfortable double bed in the main bedroom. There is also room for a cot in here if required.
• The sofa folds down to make a double sofa bed. There can also be a single Z bed in this living room or space for a cot.
• The apartment could sleep five guests (two doubles and a single).
Other apartments and larger groups
• Please contact me for information (or visit my website) for information on other properties I own which are very close to this one.