Welcome to Girnick Cottage set in glorious rolling countryside, just 6 miles north of the picturesque town of Kelso, with panoramic views towards the village of Smailholm. This charming cottage is tastefully furnished providing a comfortable base.
* all on ground floor
* lounge/dining room
* 1 double bedroom
* 1 twin bedroom (zip and link, can be double)
* 1 single bedroom
* bathroom with shower over bath toilet and basin
* open fire with first bucket of fuel for fire
* central heating
* bed linen - duvets - and towels included
* parking for 2 cars
* Freeview TV, DVD player
* electric cooker
* enclosed garden with furniture
* 1 pet welcome
The cottage is ideally situated for exploring the Border's finest historic castles, abbeys and stately homes. Walking, cycling, horse riding near by. Many golf courses to experience including two 18th hole championship courses. Wonderful fishing on world famous rivers. Edinburgh only an hour's drive and Holy Island, beaches and coast 35 miles.