|Visit England 5 star Gold Award.......With a five star rating by Visit England, Heritage Mews has also achieved the prestigious Gold Award for "exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service", placing it amongst the best self catering holiday cottages in Warwickshire. |
Heritage Mews enjoys an excellent, peaceful location in Stratford-upon-Avon's Old Town, close to famous Holy Trinity Church (you can see the spire from the cottage) and the beautiful River Avon, within ten minutes walk of the town centre, Shakespeare's Houses and Gardens, theatres and many excellent restaurants, pubs, traditional tea rooms, cafes and shops.
You can walk into town and to the theatres along the peaceful riverside footpath past an old pedestrian chain ferry and the celebrated Dirty Duck pub, with a terrace overlooking the river. The Royal Shakespeare Theatre is a 9 or 10 minute riverside stroll. In the opposite direction you can enjoy delightful riverside walks into adjacent open countryside.
This beautifully-appointed two bedroom cottage has a sunny, secluded patio garden, free Wi-Fi internet access and the added benefit of private off-road parking for two cars.
- Personally managed by the owners ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness, quality and attention to detail.
- Wi-Fi broadband internet access available for guests to use free of charge - password protected for security.
- Two private off-road parking spaces for guests - a bonus in Stratford where on-street parking is restricted and often in high demand.
- Sunny, secluded courtyard garden furnished with table and chairs - perfect for summer outdoor dining or relaxing.
- Comfortably furnished sitting/dining room opening onto the beautifully maintained garden.
- Sony Bravia LCD television. DVD recorder. VCR.
- Roberts DAB radio / CD sound system with iPod dock.
- Fully controllable gas central heating, double glazing and luxurious carpets - ideal for an out of season break.
- Immaculate, well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer.
- Two elegant bedrooms - a king-size (5 foot) double and a single, both with comfortable pocket-sprung mattresses, duvets and luxurious 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Pristine white bathroom with shower over bath.
- Egyptian cotton towels - a hand towel, bath towel and bath sheet for each guest.
- Baby and toddler equipment available at no additional charge. 'Mamas & Papas' beechwood cot with cot linen available on request, at an additional charge of £25 per week or short break.
- Available to non-smokers only.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Heritage Mews is available for weekly rental throughout the year. Arrival day is usually Saturday from the end of March to the end of October, but is flexible from November to the end of March. Short breaks are available from the end of October until late March (excluding Christmas and New Year). You can stay two nights or longer. Arrival days and length of stay are flexible, depending on existing bookings.
Please visit our website for more information, rates & availability, details of Special Offers and photos of the cottage and Stratford-upon-Avon. Heritage Mews is ideally located if you are looking for self catering accommodation in Warwickshire. There are excellent road links, with the M40 (Junction 15) 10km away - convenient for visiting the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and Stoneleigh Park Exhibition and Conference Centre near Coventry. Stratford-upon-Avon train station is a few minutes from the cottage by taxi.There are direct trains from London Marylebone - journey time is about two hours.
'Things to see and do'