A comfortable, family-friendly bright and spacious traditional Victorian tenement flat with many period features, including wood floors and decorative fireplaces, in the popular district of Marchmont.
- Large sunny living room with bay window, fireplace, TV & DVD player.
- Large fully fitted kitchen with dining area, gas cooker, fan oven, larder fridge, freezer, washing machine, iron and ironing board, Radio/CD player.
- 2 bedrooms, 4 bed spaces: 1 double, 2 single. Up to 6 bed spaces with: sofa bed and spare mattress.
- Double bedroom with four poster double bed and sumptuous deep pocket sprung mattress.
- Twin bedroom, which can be arranged with one or two beds, and window overlooking shared gardens at rear.
- Newly refurbished bathroom with shower over the bath, wc and washbasin.
- Sanded pine wooden floors throughout.
- On street metered parking during the day.
- Rates include bills and Broadband but not telephone calls.
Available for city breaks, holiday lets, festival lets, corporate lets and short lets between one to five months.
Near the popular Meadows and Bruntsfield Links, it is only a short walk to local amenties, cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping areas in Bruntsfield, swimming baths and the city centre. Not only ideallly situated for experiencing the festival, Roseneath Apartment is the perfect base to explore Edinburgh and Scotland.