|Built in 1875, this spacious 1 bedroom apartment in Burntisland, on the Fife coastal path, has been recently refurbished in a contemporary style.
This luxury apartment serves as an ideal base for those wishing to explore all that the beautiful Fife coast has to offer, including some of the best golf courses in the world. Perfect for couples and families, there is a wide range of activites to suit everyone so your break can be as relaxing or as 'fun-filled' as you wish! The apartment is in a central location, just 'a stone's throw' from:
- Burntisland promenade & beach
- Scuba diving & other water sports facilities
- Links park with play area and visiting fairground from May - August each year
- Beacon Leisure Centre with swimming pool
- High Street with typical local amenities; shops, take-away restaurants, pubs
- Burntisland Railway Station offering rail links to Edinburgh City Centre in 30 mins (Edinburgh to Dundee line)
- Idylic walks along the Fife Coastal Path
- Burntisland Golf Course
Neighbouring Kinghorn also boasts a large Golf Course and a Holiday Park with an extensive range of facilities.
15 minutes drive to Kirkcaldy Town Centre offers a wide range of shops, bars, restaurants & nightclubs. 1 hour drive to the historic town of St Andrews; the home of golf.
- lounge with sofa (converts to double bed)
- fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- bathroom with power shower
Includes the use of:
- microwave oven, crockery & cutlery, picnic set, washing machine, iron & ironing board, TV & DVD player, CD player, fresh bed linen (also for sofa bed in lounge) and fresh towels.
Special offers and late deals available throughout the year!