Perfect rent for the Olympics, just down the road from the rowing and within easy reach of London by excellent transport options.
* This is a comfortable family home less than 2 minutes walk to Historic Windsor Castle at the heart of the town centre, with its many restaurants, pubs, bars and sidewalk café lifestyle and within easy reach of major London attractions. It is perfect for families looking for a central base to their holiday in England.
* The accommodation enjoys a large living through dining room with L-shaped couch, Satellite TV, surround sound, video, CD digital stereo, dining table and chairs.
* A kitchen fully equipped with all mod cons. Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, range-cooker hob, oven, microwave etc.
* There is a three-piece bathroom downstairs and a power shower room with toilet upstairs.
* Private rear 'cottage' garden, with patio area, table & chairs, parasol and BBQ etc. plenty of room for relaxing and area for children to play.
* First floor Master bedroom with double bed
* Two further single bedrooms, one of which has a pullout bed with the possibility of having two beds. There is also a fold out camp bed and proper mattress, if required.
* There is an Ironing board with iron.
- Visitors can benefit from an always on high speed internet connection. This provides the perfect solution for those who wish to stay in touch with friends & family. Please bring your own laptop! There is no telephone for general use at the home.
* All this is within easy reach of all the attractions of Windsor including Legola