|This delightfully quaint period cottage is perfect for summer holidays and relaxing (or romantic!) short-breaks.
Saxmundham is an ideal base to enjoy the many attractions of the region, and explore the beautiful Suffolk countryside and unspoilt coastline.
- Available all year - including Christmas & New Year.
Visit Britain 4 Star
- 2 bedrooms - sleeps 4 (+ cot available).
- Fully equipped.
- Period features plus modern conveniences.
- Central heating.
- Open log fire.
- All-inclusive price - Bedlinen, towels, electricty and logs (in winter) included.
- Pets welcome (at no extra charge)
Situated in the quiet, friendly market-town of Saxmundham, the cottage is just 500 yards from the town, where there are shops, pubs, a supermarket, and an award-winning restaurant.
It is also only 4 miles from Benjamin Britten's concert hall at Snape Maltings, and 8 miles from Aldeburgh on the Suffolk Heritage coast, and within 30 mins drive of: Southwold, Woodbridge, Framlingham, Orford, Dunwich, Walberswick, etc.
- Perfect for walking, cycling & birdwatching (6 miles from RSPB Minsmere).
- Approx 90 mins from London by train - direct rail service from London-Liverpool Street to Saxmundham station.
- Approx 90 mins by car from M25 (Junction 28)