- Attractive cottage on 2 floors in desirable residential area
- Finished and furnished to a high standard
- 20 minutes walk from Inverness city centre
- Situated on a bus route
- Accommodation available by the day or week
- Continental breakfast on first morning
- Provided with bed linen, table linen and towels
The cottage accommodation comprises:
- 2 bedrooms (1 double downstairs, 1 double upstairs with low headroom)
- Trouser press and hairdryer in bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge, washing machine
- Large dining area
- Lounge with radio, TV and double sofa bed
- 2 shower rooms
- Electric central heating
- Clothes drying area
Strictly No Smoking. No Pets.
Payment accepted by credit card.
- This luxury self catering accommodation in Inverness provides an excellent base for holidays or business.
- The cottage is in a quiet and beautiful location in the picturesque capital of the Scottish Highlands.
- Ideal for visiting castles and distilleries, discovering lochs and mountains, and enjoying outdoor pursuits such as golf, fishing, cycling, walking, watersports and winter skiing.
- Inverness also has popular shopping centres and restaurants to tempt you.
- Whether you are here on a short break or for a full week, there's plenty to see and do.
Please visit the The Old Cottage web site for more information and photos