This attractive Victorian villa enjoys a prime location, just 2 minutes stroll from Fort William town centre.
Set in its own grounds, Whinburn is a late 19th century granite house with sea and mountain views.
Ideal for exploring the Ben Nevis mountain range, Glencoe, Lochaber and The Road to the Isles.
Tastefully renovated, Whinburn provides a high standard of accommodation.
- 2 large en-suite bedrooms each with their own TV. Hairdryer.
- Each bedroom has 1 double bed and 1 single bed
- Cosy lounge with Sky TV, DVD player, music system, books and board games
- Fully equiped modern kitchen/dining room
- Electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer
- Separate sun porch
- Oil central heating throughout the house
- Bedding/towels, heating and electricity are included at no extra cost
- Ample private parking
- Sorry, no smoking or pets
Please visit the Whinburn web site for more information and photos.