www.Selfcatering-Directory.co.uk - The Self Catering Directory.
Home > United Kingdom > North Yorkshire > Pickering
North Yorkshire United Kingdom
Self Catering Accommodation, Cottages, Villas, Gites and Apartments
Self Catering Directory Details Page
"Self-catering accommodation. Located in the village of Newton-Upon-Rawcliffe, near Pickering."
Telephone - 01751 467188
Phone - 01751 467188
Please mention the
SelfCatering-Directory.co.uk when phoning.
| Price per week ranging from £232 - £385. Short breaks available|
|Set within the unspoilt and picturesque village of Newton-Upon-Rawcliffe. The Granary is situated within Manor farm and was created from one of the traditional stone walled farm buildings. Retaining much of the original charm and character, it now provides self-catering accommodation for 4 people and is open all year round.
Ideally situated for a walking/riding holiday/mountain biking or a base for a family week away, the Granary is well equipped and tastefully decorated and furnished, with emphasis on comfort and relaxation.
The accommodation comprises of:
- Spacious living area with colour TV/DVD, dining area and sofas (one converts into comfortable sofa bed for 5th person).
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Main bedroom large and light with double wardrobe and bedside cabinets.
-Second bedroom with adult size bunk beds, wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
- Bathroom comprises of 3 piece suite with shower over bath.
- Centrally controlled electric panel heaters provided throughout.
- The Granary has its own small private garden with patio area and garden furniture.
- Ample parking.
-Dogs and horses welcome by prior arrangement.
- Secure storage for bikes/tack/drying room.
-Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Stabling/grazing available for 4 horses.
Enjoy and explore the countryside around on foot, horseback,mountain bike or a forest drive. Set on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors the local environment is renowned for its abundant wildlife, forest trails and sweeps of heather moorland.
Take a trip on the famous North Yorkshire Moors steam railway.There are also many historical sites and buildings to visit.The thriving market town of Pickering is just 4 miles away and coastal towns such as Whitby and Scarborough and the cultural city of York are all in close proximity.