These delightful West Cornwall holiday cottages nestle in the grounds of the historic 16th Century Kenegie Manor.
Relax in the extensive manor gardens which include tropical plants and trees. Enjoy the facilities on offer within the site which include heated indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, pitch and putt golf course and childrens play area. In the evening relax in the licensed bar The Old Forge (during season).
Perfectly positioned for touring the whole of Cornwall with a wealth of popular beaches and attractions to suit all tastes within easy reach. Penzance is only just over 2 miles away with shops, pubs, restaurants and cinema. Lands End, Flambards Theme Park, Tate Gallery at St Ives (one of the most beautiful towns in Cornwall and typically Cornish with its narrow cobbled streets, washed stone cottages, coves and beaches); and The Eden Project provide great days out.
Two miles will take you to the helicopter port where you can have a day trip to the beautiful Isles of Scilly.
All 4 of our lovely cottages benefit from:-
- Electric heating (electricity included)
- One double and one twin room
- Separate shower room
- Large lounge/diner with lounge suite, colour TV , DVD player and Freeview
- One cottage has the lounge upstairs to benefit from the view of St Michael's Mount
- Rear terrace with patio furniture
- Smoke alarm equipped
- Pet friendly holiday cottage - one medium dog or two small dogs welcome
- All linen provided
We are sure your whole family will enjoy their time at Mounts Bay Cottages.
For further information please visit our Cornwall Holiday Cottages website.